Most companies don't know what happens to a prospect after it is created and handed off to the sales team. Front Row has created a unique prospect auditing feedback system, giving your company complete insights, analytics and feedback for every prospect.
Here's how it works:
- A prospect is created (by marketing, customer service, email, etc.)
- The prospect is automatically sent through Front Row and assigned to a sales rep. The prospect is date and time stamped when assigned to a sales rep.
- The sales rep contacts the prospect and sends in a sales report through the Front Row Sales Pro app. which is also date and time stamped
- The messages hits our server and automatically populates the Front Row databases. All further calls made to this client are also date and time stamped.
- A manager clicks on the prospect and then selects the audit button. A report will be provided tracking all contacts for this prospect from its creation to current status.
The company now has incredible insight into their marketing initiatives. Reports can be created identifying: time to initial contact by rep, benchmarking information identifying the number of contacts required to take a prospect to a client, benchmarking information with regard to elapsed time and effort required to take a prospect to a client, and company feedback identifying the best marketing initiatives.
The Front Row prospecting system is a closed-loop system providing never before seen insight into your marketing projects. Using the Front Row prospecting tool will help your company identify and create key marketing strategies. This information will enable you to calculate the ROI from every marketing initiative.